Seat post rack with dual attachment points to provide unequaled strength and stability.
Carbon Seat Post Compatible: Yes
Aero Seat Post Compatible: Yes
Carbon Seat Rails Compatible: Not recommended
Suspension Seat Post Compatible: No
Minimum clearance required between the seat rails and the top of the bicycle seat tube is 4 inches (10cm) for the short setup and 7 inches (18 cm) for the long setup.
If the seat rails of your saddle are more than 3.5 inches (89mm) apart, you will need the wide rails adapter available in our accessories.
Maximum Load: 6 kg (13 lbs)
Weight: 495 g
- Fits most bikes with regular saddles
- Exceptional lateral stability (compared to regular beam racks)
- Ideal for any top rack trunk bag
- Gentle on seat rails and seat post
- Outer frame is made of 10mm diameter aluminum tubing
- Seat rails bracket is made of virtually unbreakable reinforced nylon
- Santoprene seat post bracket acts like a shock absorber to dampen the shocks from rough road conditions
- Ethically made in Asia