$2.99 - $4.99
- Shim adds support to Presta stem used in a Schrader rim
$59.99 - $104.99
FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
Speaking for itself, Raddler is the radder version of our famed Riddler tread pattern. It combines the expeditious efficiency of a short-knob centerline with get-rad traction of chunky outer knobs. Let’s call it a semi-slick, but one designed to increase confidence while you’re pushing the limits of gravel. Raddler is an excellent choice for loose terrain where traction takes priority, but efficiency is never far behind. Lean it over, take the inside line, brake late, and stay pinned with the Raddler. FEATURES: - Short-knob center tread cuts down on rolling resistance while still providing enough bite for out-of-the-saddle traction. - Center and intermediate knobs on the Raddler are slightly taller than those of the original Riddler, thereby increasing tire lifespan without negatively affecting rolling efficiency. - Tall, toothy outer lugs ensure your favorite gravel descent doesn't unravel in the final corner. - Single-ply, 60tpi casing provides dependable protection at a minimal weight. - Available with black or tan sidewalls in 40mm and 44mm widths. - All Raddler tires are TCS tubeless compatible.
Resolute 42 is the ultimate all-weather gravel tire for those who believe there is a perfect tread pattern for every ride. Small, square knobs deliver consistent bite into a variety of terrain, while the ample spaces between them prevent packing up when conditions become fun (a.k.a wet). Truly all-season in nature, its 42mm width makes it a set-it-and-forget-it gravel tire for endlessly undulating roads through all varieties of weather. Usage: Gravel / Monstercross Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loose Gravel - 650B: 440g - 700c: 460g
You need a tire that keeps your legs on their game for hours on end, provides tenacious grip in the corners, allows you to drop your buddies off the start, while remaining composed when leaned over through the first turn. Luckily, WTB has made the ultimate tire for you. Aggressive cornering knobs meet a fast centerline, making for a tire that carries speed into the turns yet corners like it means it. Roadesque enough in appearance, the Riddler 37c is just as ready for the local cross course as it is spinning down an empty gravel B-road. The 45c corners with confidence on hard surfaces while still sinking its teeth deep into your favorite trails. Incredibly versatile in a what-can't-it-do type of size, this tire breathes capability when mounted to any drop bar bike. Usage: Cyclocross / Gravel Exploration / Dirt Touring Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - 700x 37c: 465g, Dual DNA compound - 700 x 45c: 560g, Dual DNA compound
$30.00 - $39.00
- Fully removable aluminum valve - Anodized red color - Intended for use with 320 tpi Vittoria tubular tires, Rubino Pro inner tubes, and latex inner tubes - 42mm, 60mm, 80mm, and 110mm lengths - Sold as a pair
Vittoria's Rubino is an all-rounder that packs the technology and features you want at a price you won’t believe. Since the advent of air-filled bicycle tires, riders have been forced to strike a balance between durability and performance. A two-dimensional carbon material called Graphene has changed that, and you’ll find it in the Rubino, made with Vittoria’s revolutionary G+ compound. This G+ compound keeps the Rubino taut and durable when traveling in a straight line, ensuring efficiency and durability. When cornering, accelerating, or braking, the compound softens, giving you impressive traction and control. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt 2.0 to make flats a thing of the past, so you get a fast, long-lasting tire that inspires confidence in every ride. - Wire bead - 23mm: 320 grams - 25mm: 360 grams - 28mm: 365 grams
- Economical junior tire
- Quality road tire at a good price
$234.99 - $269.99
- Aggressive Tread Design - Enhanced Steering Performance - Off Camber Grip - Low Rolling Resistance - Excellent Float - Great for blocked trails or loose snow - 240 studs
*Please note this tire is studdable - not pre-studded* Gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail—winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. Inspired by studless winter vehicle snow tires, Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. Studs pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. Cake Eater. Ready to Ride.
$199.99 - $269.99
Gliding over a frozen lake or twisting through a groomed trail—winter riding is best enjoyed with a quick and capable tire that won’t drag you down and still rail through turns. Inspired by studless winter vehicle snow tires, Cake Eater was designed to have lower center tread height with deep siping for lower rolling resistance while the side lugs remained tall and edgy for biting into soft corners. Studs pockets were added in the transition areas for optional added cornering confidence in icy conditions. Cake Eater. Ready to Ride.
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
$3.99 - $49.99
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$6.00 - $10.00
Our Standard Schrader Valve Tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight and will roll smooth, ride after ride.
- Presta valve tube - 40mm valve length
Classics. Tires in traditional sizes and classic tread designs. Active Line quality. K-Guard puncture protection. Wired tires.
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
- Tough Tom adopted the previous Nobby Nic profile - It’s the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel - K-Guard - SBC
$44.99 - $69.99
- RaceGuard protection with a double layer of Nylon fabric under thetread - Endurance compound rubber for the highest durability - E-bike ready—suitable for speeds up to 50kph
$44.99 - $60.99
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- Comfortable ride - Classic colors
$59.99 - $69.99
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$69.99 - $129.99
- For Trail and Cross Country - Extremely versatile all-round tire - Has larger side lugs for cornering performance - Fast rolling and lots of traction - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail, and Twinskin construction - Available in Addix Speedgrip, Addix Performance, and Addix Super Race compounds
$74.99 - $79.99
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
When ultimate traction on icy roads is of paramount concern, Schwalbe's Marathon Winter tire delivers the grip and control you need. Let some air out and its numerous metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature can dish out. Pump it back up to max and run it on clearer roads with minimal noise. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and RaceGuard puncture protection means the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
Schwalbe's Ice Spiker Performance Line tire is the "turbo" of studded tires. It sports 361 spikes that bite firmly into icy roads. The tungsten carbide core of each spike is clad in weight-saving aluminum. The Ice Spiker is the best way to be agile and sporty while staying upright when the roads ice over. Note: In order to ensure that spikes are permanently fixed, tires should be run in for about 25 miles (40km) on asphalt, while avoiding any fast acceleration or heavy braking.
$10.99 - $11.99
- Removable valve core - 0.9mm wall thickness
$99.99 - $117.99
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$109.99 - $122.99
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
Page 1 of 5 Next page